College of Nursing
The College of Nursing was established in 2009. Since then, the College has grown to become one of the outstanding colleges of VSU owing to its competent faculty who are all Masters degree holders, and instructional quality, facilities and equipment that meet the standards set by the Commission on Higher Education. The College has attained at least 80% passing rate in the licensure examinations ever since.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
1. Health of individuals, families and communities
-Health and Wellness Promotion
-Population and Health Issues
2. Health Care Delivery System
-Referral system and networking
-Public and Private Health services and facilities
-Health Program Evaluation
3. Higher Education System
-Evaluation of nursing programs
- Improvement of health among individuals, families and communities through health education and provision of health services
- Enhancement of Health Care Delivery System practices by assessing/evaluating health care agencies and feedbacking results to concerned agencies thus developing intervention schemes as needed.
- Full implementation of Higher Education System in nursing.