How to Enroll (Undergraduate)
The University reserves the right to accept or deny any applicant whose qualifications do not meet the requirements of the program he/she intends to pursue. Any qualified incoming freshman, transferee or continuing student who wants to earn a degree offered by the university to enroll in his/her chosen degree. To facilitate convenient and quick enrollment, a one-step-enrollment area is located at the ICT builing.
If all requirements are complete, the enrollment process can be completed within one (1) working day.
- Proceed to Admissions Office for review of documents, grade computation, evaluation of credentials, and issuance of Admission. Secure Registration form. Fill up the registration form and proceed to computer room for encoding.
- For continuing students without deficiency, get your enrolment form in your department, have it approved by your adviser and proceed to Step 2.
- Those with deficiencies, get enrollment form from course-in-charge at Registrar's Office, have it approved by your adviser and proceed to Step 2.
- Proceed to collections-in-charge and pay the required fees. Those who would like to pay in full must proceed to assessment table before proceeding to step 3.
- Proceed to Registrar for printing and validation of the Certificate of Registration (COR).
- Once your COR is validated, you are now a bonafide student of the Visayas State University and as such, you are expected to follow the rules and regulations and uphold the standard behavior as a VSU student.
Entrance Fee P 100.00
Tuition Fee (P 120.00 per unit x 22 units) P 2,640.00*
Miscellaneous Fee P 1,067.00**
Laboratory Fee per unit:
For other courses P 500.00
Computer Service Courses P 1,000.00
Veterinary Medicine P 1,200.00
Dormitory/Cottage Fee P 150.00 - P 250.00/month***
BS Nursing program uses a different rate of fees
Comprehensive Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees exclusive of RLE P 15,000.00
* may vary depending on the total number of units enrolled
** may vary depending on the curricular year level
*** may vary depending on the dormitory/cottage admitted to
Students who pay in full can avail 5% discount on tuition fee only. However, a minimum payment upon enrolment of P5,000.00 for Nursing and P1,000.00 for other students is collected for those who cannot pay in full.
See the list of curricular offerings here.