Master of Science in Forestry
Admission to the Graduate School for the degree of Master of Science major in Forestry shall be based on the following guidelines:
A. Regular Student
1. Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Forestry, Agroforestry or related fields.
2. Must not have a grade of 5.0 in all major courses.
3. Must have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or better.
4. Probationary student becomes regular by obtaining a GPA of 2.0 or better in the first 9.0 units of course work.
B. Probationary Student
1. Graduate of B.Sc. degree not related to Forestry.
2. Applicant who did not satisfy the requirements in Sections A.2. and A.3.
3. Probationary student becomes regular by obtaining a GPA of 2.0 or better in the first 9.0 units of course work.
C. Transfer Credit
Admission status of transferee shall be evaluated based on the guidelines provided in Sections A and B.
D. Applicant must be of good moral character.
The College of Forestry and Natural Resources offer graduate courses leading to the degree of Master of Science in Forestry (M.S.F.).
Click here: To view and download Graduate Courses and Faculty
1. Training Room
2. Audio Room
To view and download Licensure Review Schedule of 2006: Click here