There are cases that school records of some students differ with their birth records. Hence, they have to request for corrections of their records.

    1. Letter addressed to the VSU President requesting for correction of name/date of birth and other related data in the school records.
    2. Original birth certificate from NSO. In case oof late registration, submit a copy of Baptismal Certificate.
    3. Joint affidavit of two disinterested parties from the place of residence stating the fact that the petitioner and the person referred to in the birth certificate from NSO refers to one and the same person.
    4. 2 copies of 2x2 ID colored picture.
  1. FEES- 40.00 Php to be paid at the Cashier’s Office.

Customer Feedback

Your feedback matters!

As we commit to continually improve our services, we have developed ways for you to reach us online!
Your responses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will only be used to improve our services.

Submit Feedback

Or Email Us Directly